The Chefcouts premium weekly nuts pack is thoughtfully curated with the addition of Mamra Almonds and Munakka to ensure that you get quality essential nutrients and good fats for proper functioning of the body and to build immunity. Each pack is conveniently pre-portioned for one person for each day of the week, so that you can add it to the daily health routine of your family. Whether you are in a hurry or traveling make sure not to miss out on your daily nutrients with the weekly nuts pack.
What are Mamra Almonds: Mamra Almonds are distinctively smaller in size and has a unique dent on one side. It is grown in Iran and Afghanistan the traditional way as opposed the the hybrid American California almonds. Mamra almonds are considered nutritionally far superior with highest content of natural oils, anti-oxidants and nutrients among all almonds.
- Helps in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels and brain development.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease and diabetes.
- Helps maintain blood pressure.
- Builds immunity and improves bone health.
What are Munakka: It is a type raisins known for its Ayurvedic properties which are bigger, brown in colour and with seeds native to India with numerous health benefits.
- Helps control acidity due to its cooling properties.
- Effective in dry cough and respiratory tract inflammation due to its cough suppressant and soothing properties.
- It also maintains blood pressure and improve blood flow.
- Helps protect teeth from cavity, tooth decay and other gum related problems.
- Helps in managing constipation due to its high fiber content and laxative property.
Weekly Nuts Pack Contents:
Day 1 – MAMRA ALMONDS, Pista, Pumpkin Seeds.
Day 2 – Dates, MUNAKKA RAISINS, Figs.
Day 3 – Walnuts, Peanuts Raw, Sunflower Seeds.
Day 4 – MAMRA ALMONDS, Cashew nuts, Chia Seeds.
Day 5 – Dates, MUNAKKA RAISINS, Apricots.
Day 6 – Pista, Walnuts, Pumpkin Seeds.
Day 7 – MAMRA ALMONDS, Cashew nuts, Sunflower Seeds.
Instructions: Soak contents (except dates/Pistachio) in water overnight or for 4-6 hrs for best results.
Why Should you eat nuts, seeds and dry fruits everyday?
- Source of Nutrients: Nuts offer beneficial vitamins and minerals in varying quantities, and eating a variety ensures that you get all the good fats and micronutrients.
- Nuts are loaded with antioxidants which can boost heart health. Walnuts and almonds are quite famous for the benefits they offer for better heart health. A small amount of nuts can result in better heart health.
- Eating nuts on a regular basis may improve your health in many ways, such as by reducing diabetes and heart disease risk, as well as cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Aids weight Loss: Nuts are also rich in fiber and protein, which means they keep us fuller for longer, reducing the likelihood of overeating or filling up on junk food.
Why should you soak nuts and seeds?
Soaking Of Seeds & Nuts help break down phytic acid, which is found in the coatings of nuts, is an anti-nutrient, responsible for leeching vital nutrients from your body. It is strongly recommended to soak nuts for at least 4 to 8 hours before eating them. This will help to get rid of the phytic acid and enzyme inhibitors, which can interfere with the function of your own digestive and metabolic enzymes.