- PACK CONTAINS : 16 cookies (Pack of 2 x 8 Cookies), you can enjoy at morning breakfast time with milk.
- NO USE OF MAIDA: Our Cookies are very healthy. Accordingly, We do not use any maida or all-purpose flour in any of our cookies. No maida breakfast snack for you filled with goodness of gluten-free multigrain flour and seeds.
- MADE UP OF : Ragi flour, Jowar flour, Bajra flour, Chickpea Flour, Whole Wheat flour, Cornflour, Rice bran oil, Jaggery powder, Soy Protein Isolate, Wheat Bran, Chia seed, Sesame Seed, Sunflower Seed, Flax Seed & Lots of love.
- IMMUNITY BOOSTER: Millets and Seeds are excellent source of Omega3, Antioxidants, Vitamins & Proteins and Boost Immunity.
- NO ADDED FLAVORS & PRESERVATIVES: All our healthy snacks do not contain any added flavors or preservatives. In particular, we try to use the natural ingredients as much as possible so that it works great for people of all ages. We have such an am amazing process that the cookies have a shelf life of 6 months.
Nutrisnacksbox Healthy Dates & Dry Fruit Nuts Cookies, 330g (Pack of 16) | Dates, Almonds, Cashews | No Added Sugar & Maida | Healthy Snacks for Kids
Satisfy your sweet tooth while keeping your energy levels in check with our lip-smacking and power-packed dates and dry fruit nuts cookies that made up of wholesome super ingredients like oats, Whole Wheat Flour, Rice Flour as well as Sesame Seed. We cook in Rice Bran Oil and use Jaggery Powder instead of refined sugar. We use Cashew nuts and Almonds to bring crunchiness in the cookies. Our healthy cookies contain zero refined sugar, zero preservatives & no added maida. With 25g Protein content and 16g Fibre, our cookies are a great source of Vitamins, Healthy Fatty Acids and antioxidants. These are great to have with your desi masala tea, coffee or milk and is a great choice for mid-meal snacking too. The delicious taste of these cookies will surely make these your kids’ favourite too.
98 in stockPlanMyFood’s proprietary algos analyse the quality of every single ingredient and scrutinize the nutritional density across 50 macro and micronutrient data points before allocating a PMF Score (from 0-100). (click here to learn more)
There are no inquiries yet.