- Pistachios provide plant-based protein, with 6 grams in just an ounce. Substitute these nuts for other sources of protein, like red meat and cheese, or boost the protein content of your fish entree with a crushed pistachio coating. These nuts also provide 3 grams of fiber in a serving, aiding digestion and keeping you feeling full for better weight management.
- Add these pistachios slivers to your morning eggs for a breakfast that keeps your tank full. Create a post-training snack of a handful of pistachios slivers, full of manganese, for joint health and protein for muscle repair.
- Balanced Diet: Sprinkle the pistachio slivers on yoghurt, hot or cold cereal, or in cream cheese spreads for sandwiches and crackers. Add pistachios slivers to your favourite bread, pancake, waffle or muffin recipe or snack on them between meals.
- 100% Natural: These pistachios slivers manufactured at Healthy Feast from 100% natural and best quality imported pistachios
- Quality & Texture: We have commercial standard manufacturing unit which assure you about the quality and texture.
Healthy Feast Nut Toppers Pistachio Slivers, Pistachios Nuts Flaked for Baking and Cooking, 200g
Pistachios are not just enjoyed as a snack food; they are also used in baking and cooking. Their unique texture and coloring makes them a popular addition to salads and appetizers. They are also a frequent addition to entrees and desserts. To reduce the sodium and fat content of your diet, avoid salted, oil-roasted pistachio nuts. These are thin slivers of Whole Pistachios. They are sieved when produced to reduce the amount of the meal and smaller pieces in the product but due to the nature of their production they are prone to breaking. Flaked Pistachios can be incorporated into deserts or meals but are most effectively used as decoration with the option to toast the product to add to the original flavour and alter the colour.
100 in stockPlanMyFood’s proprietary algos analyse the quality of every single ingredient and scrutinize the nutritional density across 50 macro and micronutrient data points before allocating a PMF Score (from 0-100). (click here to learn more)
There are no inquiries yet.