- Almonds are a versatile tree nut. They come whole, splits, blanched, slivered, sliced and ground, so make a useful ingredient adding texture and taste to meals. Almond splits add cost-effective whole almond appearance to baked goods, confections, salads, and granolas
- Improving your diet can be as easy as adding almonds to your day. Blanched Almond Slices adds a boost of nutrition to recipes including fiber, protein, and healthy fats
- 100% Natural: These blanched almond slices manufactured at Healthy Feast from 100% natural and best quality California imported almonds.
- Quality & Texture: We have commercial standard manufacturing unit which assure you about the quality and texture.
- Diet Friendly: Blanched Almond Slices are the perfect ingredient to use in your keto diet, which will not only boost the nutrition also use as a crunchy nut toppers on veggies, smoothies, etc.
Healthy Feast Nut Toppers Blanched Almond Slices, Blanched Almond Flakes for Baking and Cooking, 150g
Almonds are a versatile tree nut. They come whole, splits, blanched, slivered, flaked and ground, so make a useful ingredient adding texture and taste to meals. Plus, like fruit and vegetables, almonds are packed with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytochemicals beneficial to health. Enjoying a handful of nuts (30g) regularly as part of a healthy diet may reduce your risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes, and can help with weight management. So eat two serves of fruit, five serves of veggies and a handful of nuts every day. A 30g serve of almonds is about 20 nuts. Blanching almonds at home is much more cost-effective than buying them. Healthy Feast offering quality blanched almonds and their different cuts like blanched almond whole, blanched almond bits (chopped), blanched almonds slivers, blanched almonds slices, blanched almonds flour. These are sliced Whole Blanched Almonds that have been cut using an industrial grade machine to achieve a uniform size in thickness. They are very versatile as an ingredient, incorporated into various different baking recipes. They can also be used as decoration.
100 in stockPlanMyFood’s proprietary algos analyse the quality of every single ingredient and scrutinize the nutritional density across 50 macro and micronutrient data points before allocating a PMF Score (from 0-100). (click here to learn more)
There are no inquiries yet.