- Gluten-free: Maintain good gut health and treat gut damage with gluten-free Healthy Fest Walnuts. Start your day with this healthy snack and improve your overall health by including this absolutely crunchy and natural California Walnuts in your daily routine.
- Zero Cholesterol: Maintain your weight with this chemical free snack. It contains zero cholesterol and helps you savour a raw & crunchy snack without the guilt of adding to your weight. You can add it to your cereals, salads & shakes and make your boring snack interesting.
- Hygienically Processed and Packaged: California Walnuts are processed and packed in a hygienic manner as per food guidelines. This snack comes in a handy pack which you can carry anywhere and munch on it whenever you crave for a tasty, but a healthy dry fruit.
- Healthy Heart: Healthy Feast Walnuts are loaded with magnesium which helps in improving your heart health. It also offers health benefits like lower blood pressure, manage blood sugar level and maintain the insulin level. Have a healthy heart by starting your day with this snack.
- Healthy Hair and Skin: Get healthy hair and skin with Walnut Kernels high in vitamins and selenium. Savour this snack with extra crunch, extra goodness and health benefits. Packed with protein and fiber, this snack is good for the health of your hair and skin.
Healthy Feast Inshell California Walnuts, Akhrot Dry Fruits with Shell, 2kg (2 Packs x 1Kg)
At a time when unbranded almonds proliferated in the market as a commodity. Healthy Feast brand was launched to bring positive transformation to the category. Brand offers wide range of raw and flavored products. Brand is having dedicated processing facilities for Almonds, Walnuts, Cashews, Pistachios and other dry fruits. These almonds are very unique, they have good taste and healthy.
Healthy Feast nuts are processed and packaged hygienically in a facility meeting international food and safety standards. This ensures good quality dry fruit in your hands by maintaining freshness, texture and taste.
100 in stockPlanMyFood’s proprietary algos analyse the quality of every single ingredient and scrutinize the nutritional density across 50 macro and micronutrient data points before allocating a PMF Score (from 0-100). (click here to learn more)
There are no inquiries yet.