If you are someone who likes an old-fashioned healthy oatmeal, you’ve come to the right place. This serves as a quick easy breakfast bowl that will keep you energised throughout the day. Its easy to make, easy to eat and oh so tasty!
- 1/2 cup milk or water
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tbsp. sweetening syrup, plus more for drizzling
- 2 tbsp. shelled pistachios, chopped
- 1 tbsp. dried cranberries
- Salt to taste
|Prep Time||Total Time|
|1 serving||0 hours 10 mins||
0 hours 10 mins
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, bring milk to a boil. Stir in oats and salt, reduce heat to low, and simmer until oats are tender and creamy, 5 minutes.
- Stir in maple syrup and transfer to a bowl.
- Top with dried cranberries, pistachios, and a drizzle of maple syrup.
You don’t need too much time to make something healthy. Whip up something like this quick oatmeal bowl and keep your body healthy and happy.